Tuesday, April 26, 2016

30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days – Day 29

It's the penultimate day of my 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days hair challenge!

I'm sad to see it almost over but I can't wait to share my ebook from this series with you.

Thank you so, so much to everyone who has pre-ordered a copy. You'll be the first to receive a copy before it goes on sale. The support of this community is amazing! I love that I can share my curly tips with you and I can't wait to see you trying these hairstyles too.

Now I don't normally wear many ponytails, but this hairstyle has a little secret that I love. Let's check out Day 29 of my #curlyhairromance series.

30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days – Day 29 – Trick Ponytail

Hair Romance - 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days - Day 29 - The trick curly ponytail

Hair Romance - 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days - Day 29 - The trick curly ponytail

One of the biggest issues with curly hair is shrinkage. Our hair is so much longer than it looks because it springs up with our curls. This Trick Ponytail mitigates that issue with a secret long layer.

This pony give the impression your hair is longer and thicker than it really is. I love a hair booster!

You can learn the techniques and secrets behind all my curly hairstyles in my new ebook, 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days.

Be the first to receive my new ebook by pre-ordering your copy now!

Preorder 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days

My ebook covers the entire #curlyhairromance challenge but also goes deeper. There's over 36 hairstyle tutorials for curly hair with variations for different curl types and lengths. I'm also sharing my best curl styling tips to help you get ready faster and master your frizz.

Click here to pre-order your copy now.

By pre-ordering now, you'll be the first to get a copy before it is launched on April 28. Plus you'll secure the very limited pre-launch price, saving you 33%!

Thank you so much for following along with my hair challenge! I'd love to know if it has changed how you style your curls.

The post 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days – Day 29 appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/24igXpH

No comments:

Post a Comment