Sunday, June 25, 2017

Style in under 90 seconds – Two easy curly hair tutorials

Need to style your hair in seconds? Try these two easy curly hairstyles that you can do in under 90 seconds each.

In fact, I think I can do one style in even less than a minute!

This two-in-one hair tutorial is great for every day as they're super quick to style. I've shown both looks in my curly hair, but each hairstyle will work just as well in straight or wavy hair too.

I like to wear these styles in my curly hair especially when I'm having a good hair day. It allows me to leave my curls out but the half-up style keeps the hair off my face.

I'm always tucking my hair behind my ear and so I love that this keeps my hair back and doesn't take a lot of time to do. Even if you can't braid then the twist style is for you.

Check them out both in the video below.

Style in under 90 seconds – Two easy curly hair tutorials

Click here if you can't see the video.

All you need for either style are a couple of bobby pins.

Let me know in the comments which hairstyle is your favourite. And if you got any tutorial requests, I'd love to know what you'd like to see next!

The post Style in under 90 seconds – Two easy curly hair tutorials appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2sQFOon

No comments:

Post a Comment