Friday, March 22, 2019

My travel braid tutorial you can wear under a hat

My wrap-around travel braid tutorial is perfect for wearing under a hat. I created this style when I was traveling in Croatia and I finally put together a video tutorial for you.

You may notice that in the video that my hair is a different colour to what it is at the start. I had my pink hair done at Stevie English Hair and I went to Jamie Stevens Hair in London to get that beautiful peachy rose gold colour.

I'd love to know which is your favourite hair colour of mine is or what hair colour you think I should try next.

If you've been following Hair Romance for any amount of time, you probably know that I love to push out how far I can go between washing my hair. I don't really want to spend a lot of time drying and styling my hair on holidays, so this braid is a really quick solution.

I really love how the braid sits under the brim of your hat so you can see it from every angle. This hairstyle looks great in your travel photos and is really convenient for when you want to take your hat off indoors as well.

The wrap around braid is also a really good style to try if you've got a lot of colour regrowth as it covers your hairline really well. Watch my video tutorial below to find out how to do this Dutch lace braid hairstyle.

My travel braid tutorial you can wear under a hat

Click here if you can't see video above.

Thanks so much to Jim of Mr & Mrs Romance for helping me film this video.

If you'd like to find out more about our travels, you can check out our posts on Croatia here and our favourite places in Istria here.

I'd love to see a photo of your hair if you try this style!

You can find me on Instagram @hairromance and you can also use #hairromance to tag me in your styles as well.

Have fun with your hair.

The post My travel braid tutorial you can wear under a hat appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance https://ift.tt/2TOUTaN

No comments:

Post a Comment