Monday, December 21, 2015

The top 15 hairstyle tutorials of 2015

2015, you’ve been a great year.

It’s the fifth year of Hair Romance, and I still haven’t run out of new hairstyle tutorial ideas. That is a miracle.

I’m often asked if blogging in a niche topic is difficult and I don’t believe it is. The deeper you go, the wider your subject becomes.

In fact, I feel like the only struggle I have is finding enough time to bring my ideas to life in the way I see them in my head. I have been trying to make videos but the outcome is not what I imagined it would be. There are so many videos on the cutting room floor. I sometimes wonder if I should just publish them anyway? I just don’t feel they match the standards of my photo tutorials, but I guess you have to start somewhere?

2015 has also seen a big hair colour change as I’ve gone back to blonde. I’m the blondest I’ve been in years and I like it.

Today’s post is a recap on the year that was. I’ve rounded up the most popular posts (as clicked by you) and there’s an overwhelming trend.

Curly hair tutorials!

I hear you, and more curly hairstyle tutorials are coming in 2016. For now, head to my curly hair archives for all the curly hair romance you can handle.

Catch up on the top 15 hairstyle tutorials of 2015 and let me know in the comments which is your favourite.

1. Easy everyday curly hairstyle tutorial – The curly twist

Hair Romance - Everyday curly hairstyles - twisted updo

2. Easy Twisted Bun Curly hairstyle tutorial

Hair Romance - Curly hair tutorial - Twisted bun hairstyle - click through for full tutorial

3. Easy Plaited Updo Hairstyle Tutorial

Hair Romance - easy plaited updo hairstyle tutorial - Click through for full tutorial

4. Everyday curly hairstyles – Curly braided top knot tutorial

Hair Romance - Everyday curly hairstyles - Curly Braided Top Knot Hairstyle Tutorial

5. How to style curly hair for frizz free curls

Hair Romance - How to style curly hair for frizz free curls

6. The best curly hairstyle tutorials for frizzy hair

Hair Romance - top curly hairstyle tutorials

7. How to style fine curly hair

How to style fine curly hair

8. The half-up braid curly hairstyle tutorial

Hair Romance - Curly hair tutorial - half up braid hairstyle tutorial

9. The top 5 hairstyle tutorials for wedding guests

Hair Romance - how to wear your hair to a wedding - hairstyle tutorials for wedding guests

10. New curly hairstyle tutorial and tips for braiding curly hair

Hair Romance - curly hair tutorial - braided updo for curls 1

11. Easy everyday curly hairstyle tutorials – the curly triple bun

Hair Romance - Easy everyday curly hairstyle tutorials – the curly triple bun 2

12. Easy everyday curly hairstyle tutorials – the curly side braid

Hair Romance - Easy everyday curly hairstyle tutorials – the curly side braid

13. Super easy updo hairstyle tutorial for curly hair

Hair Romance - Curly Hair Tutorial - easy curly updo

14. How to look good while you workout – 3 long lasting hairstyle tutorials you can wear all day

Hair Romance - gym workout hairstyles you can wear all day

15. Seashell braid – Dutch fishtail braid tutorial

Hair Romance - Seashell braid tutorial - Reverse fishtail braid tutorial

Bonus post for 2015: My tips on how to make your blowdry (blowout) last for days just missed out on the top 15 but needs a special mention as I use these tips ALL THE TIME.

I hope you’ve had a fantastic 2015 too.

At this time of year, I like to take a little break for my birthday and for Christmas. It gives me some creative space to come up with new ideas and come back refreshed in the new year.

I’ll still be posting over on Instagram and you can find more personal posts over here and my travels here.

Thank you so, so much for being part of Hair Romance. My goal is to help you save time every morning and have more good hair days. I love this space on the internet and it makes me so happy to know that you’re finding hairspiration here.

I hope you enjoy the holidays and let me know which is your fave tutorial, and what you’d like to see in the new year too!

Christina xx

The post The top 15 hairstyle tutorials of 2015 appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/1IkFCmU

No comments:

Post a Comment