Thursday, December 17, 2015

Vlog #3: Seeing the Statue of Liberty for the First Time

I spent all of last week hanging out in New York City. It was great, I saw a ton of old friends, the weather was 60 degrees and sunny, and I got to check out some fun places with my wife Tate.

One afternoon though, I decided to do something I’d never done before: go see the Statue of Liberty. In the dozen or so times I’ve been to NYC, I’d never even set eyes on it – so it seemed like a fun adventure.

For our 3rd vlog, you get to follow along as I awkwardly talk to the camera while thousands of people mocked me.

Ok, it’s NYC, no one really cares, but doing the whole vlogging thing in public was still a bit of a fear I had to get over.

Like the Vlogs? Let me know by clicking here to subscribe on You Tube!



from Location 180 | Build a Business, Live Anywhere, Achieve Freedom http://ift.tt/1IbovDU

No comments:

Post a Comment