Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What happens when you test a new hair product on your family

Hair Romance x Schwarzkopf collaboration

My family hair history and our new fave product

We know each other pretty well by now, don’t we?

So I thought it’s time for me to introduce you to my wonderful mum, Jeanette and my lovely sister, Mary.

We’re talking about our hair histories – from worst haircuts and hair disasters to that time my sister cut my hair.

I also found out a weird hair fact about my mum I never knew before.

Apart from talking about our various hair horrors and hurrahs, I’ve also brought my mum and sister in to test out a new hair product.

While I know you love to see how products work in my hair, I really wanted to bring a range of different hair types in for this next review.

We put the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Fibre Therapy range to the test.

To our surprise, delight and my relief, we all love it. In fact, my sister loves it so much she even repurchased the product before we had time to film this video.

Ironically, I’d promised Mary a lifetime supply, which was the only way I could bribe her into being on camera. She is super camera shy, though you wouldn’t believe it when you meet her in person.

My family hair history

Click here if you can’t see the video above

Meet my family

My family hair history and our new fave product

Curls definitely run in my family – though you wouldn’t necessarily know it from this photo.

We’re all pretty hair obsessed because for all of us our hair can be difficult to style.

Mary is also a hairdresser, though I’m not sure what she was thinking with that haircut she gave me. I will never let her live that one down haha!

No two curls are the same

Although we have curls, our hair is very different. Mary’s curly hair is very fine.

My mum, on the other hand, has very coarse, curly hair. She also has a thyroid condition like me and her hair has become thinner over the last couple of years.

We each have our own hair concerns and we’ve got to a place where we are pretty happy with our hair. We never stop putting our hair through styling, colour and heat though, so our hair does needs some extra love.

And that’s where the Fibre Therapy range comes in.

The Fibre Therapy difference

Schwarzkopf Fibre Therapy review and why we love Omegaplex

For your daily hair routine, the Fibre Therapy difference means that the products help to strengthen your hair from within, as well as looking after it on the outside too.

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Fibre Therapy contains Omegaplex, a unique and innovative bond-restructuring technology. Confused about what this means? Check out my video Plexed about Plex to learn more.

For us, it’s the 1-2-3 combination of shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment that our hair loves. It’s conditioning enough for my thick mane, but light enough for Mary’s fine hair too.

Low maintenance hair routines and wash-day anxiety

My mum, who is super low maintenance, just adores the leave-in treatment. She uses it as a styling aid for when she’s outside playing golf all day and she loves how it softens her coarse hair.

Mary’s and my hair isn’t exactly “low maintenance”, but using the Fibre Therapy makes it easier. What Mary loves most about the range is that it makes her hair a dream to style.

She often has wash-day anxiety, like most curly girls, and dislikes not knowing exactly how her hair is going to turn out. But using Fibre Therapy, she found her hair became so much more predictable.

It’s exactly the same for me

I only realised this though when I cheated and tried to test out another brand’s products last week. Everything was the same except for the shampoo and conditioner and my hair went completely frizzy.

The other shampoo left my bathroom straight away and I’m back to Schwarzkopf Fibre Therapy.

The reviews can’t be wrong

Now, you don’t have to just take our word for it. Fibre Therapy was put through the Beauty Heaven test and was rated 9/10 by over a 100 reviewers on their site. It really is proven to work for all different hair types and all different hair concerns.

My family hair history and our new fave product

Who is Fibre Therapy for?

It’s definitely for you if you colour, heat style or put your hair through a lot of sun damage. You can find the Schwarzkopf Extra Care Fibre Therapy range at Priceline and you can buy them online here.

I challenge you to try it and see if you can feel the difference in your hair. I know you can. I wouldn’t recommend it to you if I didn’t.

The post What happens when you test a new hair product on your family appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2hWDY18

No comments:

Post a Comment