Monday, February 25, 2019

Loving lately

Hair Romance - Sydney

Things I've been loving lately:

  • Late summer weather in Sydney
  • Spending time with friends
  • Thinking about where to go in the USA since we won flights!
  • Looking after my houseplants (they're still alive!)
  • Printing some our travel photos for home
  • Yoga with Adriene workouts

And I'm also loving that Shopbop are having a massive sale!

Use the code GOBIG19 to save up to 25% off, and best of all this includes sale stock too. I love checking through the sales to nab an extra bargain!

Shopbop

I pretty much only wear sneakers now but I feel like I need a cute pair of flats that feel more work appropriate. Do you prefer the red or the pink?

Above: I'm wearing dress by Shoshanna & sunglasses from Karen Walker.

The post Loving lately appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance https://ift.tt/2Izy71b

No comments:

Post a Comment