Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Travel Hair – 5 Hotel Hairdryer Hair Hacks

5 Hair Hacks for Hotel Hairdryers - Travel hair hacks

Hate those hotel hairdryers? Me too!

Here’s how to cope with those hotel hairdryers with these easy and quick travel hair hacks.

Travel Hair – 5 Hotel Hairdryer Hair Hacks

Click here if you can’t see the video above

I recently filmed this while in Borneo for Mr & Mrs Romance and I encountered one of the worst hotel hairdryers ever. It was attached to the wall with the smallest cable. It only worked while you pushed the switch and it felt a bit like someone breathing on you. If I tried to dry my hair completely, it would have taken hours. And the results would still be terrible.

I hope these tips helped and I’d love to hear any travel hair hacks you use when you’re away!

The post Travel Hair – 5 Hotel Hairdryer Hair Hacks appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2cT1sUV

No comments:

Post a Comment