Sunday, April 9, 2017

Hair Colour Q&A with my hairdresser – Stevie English Hair

Stevie answers your hair colour questions about how to transition to grey, when to use toners and how to lighten dark hair.

When I was last in the salon, I managed to grab a few minutes with my amazing hairdresser Stevie of Stevie English Hair to answer your hair colour questions.

I was lucky to catch him as he's been travelling around the world doing colour education sessions and photoshoots for Matrix as he is an ambassador for the brand.

Stevie is also finalist for AHFA Colourist of the Year 2017 and you can check out more of his amazing work and that of #teamenglish over on Instagram.

Hair Colour Q&A with my hairdresser – Stevie English Hair

In the video, Stevie answers your hair questions including:

Sarah:

"How often should you get your hair coloured?"

Izzie:

"When do you need to use a toner?"

Juliana:

"I want to dye my hair with something more vibrant (basically, anything but brown 😉 ), but I'm so afraid to ruin my hair 'cause I have thick dark Asian hair. Any tips?"

Leanne:

"I currently get blonde highlights and would like to transition to my natural grey hair. What's the best way to do this?"

Definitely follow Stevie and the team's work on instagram at @stevieenglishhair

You can also check out what happens at my hairdresser in this video!

If you've got any hair questions or video requests, please leave me a comment below xx

The post Hair Colour Q&A with my hairdresser – Stevie English Hair appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2oWHKt9

No comments:

Post a Comment