Sunday, April 23, 2017

Real wedding hair inspiration – curly hair bride

Looking for some real wedding hair inspiration? Check out this gorgeous curly hair bride that I styled.

This weekend I had the absolute pleasure to help with a friend's wedding and do her hair.

Now normally I don't take hair bookings but I made an exception for my friend. She was the most chill bride ever and was so relaxed about the whole day. Her curly hair is gorgeous to begin with so it made my job super easy too.

We didn't even have a hair trial before the big day!

I would never usually recommend this, but like I said, my friend was super chill and she put her faith in me.

We texted each other some wedding hair inspiration photos and decided we would wing it on the day. No pressure, right?!

Well the big day came around and though some clouds loomed it was absolutely perfect. It was so relaxed, the only time I almost rushed was to braid my hair before we left for the ceremony. You can see how I wore my hair here.

As well as doing the bride's hair, I also did her daughter's hair as she was the bridesmaid – so sweet!

The only request from both was to have all their hair off their face and not too much volume on top. For the bride, I created a combo braid starting with two Dutch braids at the top that joined and then a fishtail braid below that. We left her naturally curly hair loose and I used a curling wand to neaten up the curls and add some more definition.

For the beautiful bridesmaid, she let me do a double waterfall braid. We then added in some curls so she could match her mum. In these shots, her hair was just curled and dropped out to a more natural looking curl by the ceremony.

That's my tip for curling straight hair – always go a little tighter than you want as the curls will drop and fall into loose waves.

Here are some more photos from the day.

Real wedding hair inspiration – curly hair bride

This last shot is just from my phone that I snapped as we walked to the reception. I love a curly hair bride who embraces her natural hair. I'm so grateful to play a small part in my friend's big day.

Would you like me to create tutorials for these styles or share the products I used? Let me know in the comments below.

PS. If you're looking for more real wedding hair inspiration, check out my Pinterest boards.

The post Real wedding hair inspiration – curly hair bride appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2oBXkc9

No comments:

Post a Comment