Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hair trends – Statement earrings

A fabulous reason to wear your hair up this season is the new range of statement earrings.

Since featuring on the last season of fashion runways, as seen above at Delpozo, statement earrings have hit the stores and are now ready to wear.

The statement necklace has been edged out by earrings and I couldn’t be happier.

Don’t get me wrong, I love a bold necklace but earrings are so much easier to wear. There’s less to clash with your outfit and neckline and they can stand alone.

Big earrings also work so well with the bob hair trend. The shorter your hair, the more you can play with earrings. But no matter what length your hair is, you can always accessorise your ears.

As if I needed an excuse to wear braids or an upstyle, these ear accessories are all I’ve been wearing lately.

It started with some simple tassels. I have these in white and wear them all the time. Mainly because it feels like I’m wearing nothing at all.

Some statement earrings can feel so heavy but I forget I’m wearing these. They’re as light as a cloud.

Looking for more statement earring inspiration? Here’s my latest roundup.

Shop the trend – Statement earrings

Which pair is your favourite?

PS. Don’t forget the crazy good Shopbop sale on now – use code EVENT17

The post Hair trends – Statement earrings appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2oXJtBv

No comments:

Post a Comment