Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A new way to blowdry your hair for mega volume

If you like to have big hair, you'll love this blowdry tutorial.

The great thing about this technique is that it doesn't have a part. It's ideal if you have a curtain fringe or like to change your part.

If you're new to blowdrying your hair, you have to try this method.

For newbies, I always recommend blowdrying the front of your hair first. Your arms get tired and it makes sense to do your best work on the top layer of your hair.

When you're in the salon, it makes sense for your stylist to start at the bottom of your hair and work up. I know when I'm at home, I start to lose interest about halfway through. The underneath looks fab but the top layer is a mess.

This reverse ponytail blowdry technique solves this problem.

Thanks to the fabulous Sarah Angius for this tutorial. If you're not following Sarah on Instagram, what's wrong with you? Check out her tutorial below.

Big volume blowdry tutorial

Click here if you can't see the video above

I tried this on my hair and I love it! I used a small elastic and switched to an invisibobble so it wouldn't leave a mark in my hair.

This technique would be perfect for fine hair too.

Let me know how it goes in your hair!

The post A new way to blowdry your hair for mega volume appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2fA2JPa

No comments:

Post a Comment