Thursday, September 14, 2017

A photoshoot and an anniversary

I don't do many personal updates on Hair Romance, but when Kris emailed me yesterday I was so excited and wanted to share.

A little while back, I won a photoshoot with Kris Ashpole Photography and I dragged my husband Jim along as well to get in the picture with me.

Normally it's always me behind the camera (or holding the tripod remote) and initially it was a bit daunting to stand out in front. Kris was so lovely and put us both at ease. The time went quickly and we ran to a few different spots around Sydney. There were a few quick changes in the car as we went to the next location!

Thank you Kris for these fab photos and you can see more here.

Also I wanted to wish Jim a happy anniversary for today! I love this photo of us.

I feel so lucky to have him by my side in all that I do. He's my biggest supporter and always makes me laugh when things get tough. We've had the best adventures over the years – including being struck by lightning – and I can't wait to see what's next.

Follow Jim over on Instagram and keep up with our adventures at Mr & Mrs Romance travel blog.

The post A photoshoot and an anniversary appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2fneXuL

No comments:

Post a Comment