Thursday, May 24, 2018

Get excited – SheaMoisture launches in Australia!

Hair Romance x Shea Moisture Collaboration

So I have been keeping a little bit of secret from you…

I've known for a little while now that SheaMoisture would be coming to Australia and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner.

The best bit is that SheaMoisture is now stocked in Priceline stores and so it's super easy to find around Australia and to order online.

This has made me extra happy as it's saving me from bringing my SheaMoisture products home from my travels! You see, I've already been using SheaMoisture for years. Their Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is one of my favourite curl products.

Now I'm excited to have four ranges of hair products as well as skin care and body care products available in Priceline for me to try. You can find out more in the video below.

The secret is out – SheaMoisture is now in Australia!

Click here if you can't see the video above

Behind the scenes

I'm also so thrilled to be chosen as the hair ambassador for the launch here in Australia.

They asked me to be in a photoshoot and I had to check if they wanted my hair to be blonde or pink as I was about to go and get it coloured.

I first though I should stay blonde (just to be a little bit safer) but SheaMoisture came back and said they preferred pink, which made me love them even more.

Here are some shots from behind the scenes (and I'll post more on Instagram too!)

Why you should get excited about SheaMoisture

Shea Moisture has an amazing heritage and is a cult favourite for a reason.

The brand was started way back in 1912 by Sofi Tucker, a young widow who created her own shea butter soaps. Now four generations of her family have expanded SheaMoisture to a full range of hair care for all hair types as well as skin care and body care.

All of the products are made with natural and organic ingredients and are sustainably produced. They're made with love and they'll help you to love your hair.

As well as their sustainable business practices, SheaMoisture also have some amazing initiatives giving back to the community through their charity programs.

For the Australian launch, SheaMoisture has chosen their four most popular lines to bring down under:

  • 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Range – perfect for all hair types, the leave-in conditioner is light and great for fine hair or refreshing curls
  • Coconut & Hibiscus Range – ideal for thick, frizzy or curly hair and the Curl Smoothie is a personal favourite
  • Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Range – provides intense moisture and omegas to nourish dry hair
  • Jamaican Black Castor Oil Range – designed to strengthen hair that is chemically processed or heat damaged, the masque is amazing

Where to find SheaMoisture products

Run to Priceline and you'll find it on shelves now! Or if you love online shopping like me, you can check out the range here.

And for my non-Aussie friends, you can find SheaMoisture products here in the USA, and in Canada and here in the UK. Plus this online store ships elsewhere in Europe.

Now if you're a fan of SheaMoisture I really want to know, what are your favourite products?

The post Get excited – SheaMoisture launches in Australia! appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance https://ift.tt/2KT7qRE

No comments:

Post a Comment