Sunday, January 24, 2016

Man braid tutorial – how to manbraid

Man braid tutorial

So unless you've been under a rock, the latest hair trend is the Man Braid.

Everyone has been asking me for a man braid tutorial and has been tagging me in this video on facebook.

//

Man Braids Move over man bun. It's all about man braids now.

I can't go online without seeing man braids at the moment. This is one step beyond the man bun, and the man braid trend is gaining momentum. Inspired by Vikings or

My guy shaves his head so I couldn't do a man braid tutorial with him. A fact that I think he's quite happy about. But I've found this man braid tutorial for those who keep asking me.

Man braid tutorial

So it seems even the guys doing man braid tutorials are having trouble doing their own hair and need a friend to help. Can't they even braid their own hair?

If this is you and you want to learn how to do a man braid, get a copy of my learn to braid ebook now.

It's easy to do a French braid in your hair and I have step-by-step guides in my ebook. You can learn the four basic braids (the basic braid, French braid, Dutch braid and Fishtail braid) plus over 30 different braid styles that you can do in your own hair. Get your copy of 30 Braids in 30 Days here.

Are you into man braids? Has your facebook and instagram feed filled up with man braids too just like mine?

Tell me what you really think of man braids in the comments. Does Hair Romance need a new section of man braid tutorials?

Man braid images from Instagram, @erinashlihair, @bestlast

The post Man braid tutorial – how to manbraid appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/20lWhem

No comments:

Post a Comment