Thursday, January 21, 2016

Why You Should Start a Blog (Even if You Think No One Cares)

For the last couple months I've been experimenting with doing a weekly video blog.

I've really been enjoying it, and learning a ton about video and the process.

Has it been a roaring success with thousands of views and subscribers?

Far from it. However, has it been worth doing? 100%.

In today's vlog, I share with you 5 reasons why I think you should start a vlog – even if you think no one cares or is going to pay attention.

Enjoy the video posts? If so, it'd be awesome if you'd subscribe to our channel. This is by far the best way for me to tell if you guys are actually paying attention and enjoying the content.



from Location 180 | Build a Business, Live Anywhere, Achieve Freedom http://ift.tt/1nbS8ep

No comments:

Post a Comment