Saturday, January 30, 2016

Vlog #8: Pirate Caddies in Orlando, Florida

This week I'm down in Orlando, Florida for the annual PGA show. Over the weekend we drove all over the state playing cool golf courses and checking out Miami, which is a city I've never been to before.

I shot some sweet footage of the trip, but when I went to edit it, I realized that the windstopper I'd been using to trying and help the sound – essentially just made it 10 times worse.

To the point where all of our shots were unusable.

So the other day, my friend Patrick and I were walking down the street trying to figure out what to do for the evening – when we stumbled upon Pirates Coves mini golf.

And well, the rest was history.

This is definitely not your typical vlog post here, but we had a good time shooting it. Next week we'll be back to our normal business posts :)



from Location 180 | Build a Business, Live Anywhere, Achieve Freedom http://ift.tt/1Uy4U1L

No comments:

Post a Comment