Wednesday, March 30, 2016

30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days – Day 1

30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days is my latest hair challenge!

Over the next month, I'll be sharing curly hair inspiration every single day. Let's get started with Day 1!

Day 1 – Curly Twist & Pin Side Bun

Hair Romance - 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days - Day 1

Hair Romance - 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days - Day 1 - side bun

This Twist & Pin side bun is perfect in all types of curly hair. It's quick enough to do on a busy morning but equally perfect as an updo for an event.

The tutorial for today's hairstyle and the entire hairstyle challenge will be available in my new ebook, 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days.

You can be the first to get it by pre-ordering a copy now!

Preorder 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days

I'm offering a special discount on pre-orders where you can save 33% on the launch price of my new ebook! You'll also be the first to receive it before it officially goes on sale.

Click here to pre-order your copy now.

This is my most requested ebook and will feature styles in naturally curly hair with tips on managing frizz and variations for all hair types. By pre-ordering now, you'll secure a great deal and the ebook will be emailed to you on April 28th, 2016.

Thank you for following along with my hair challenge! Let me know which day is your favourite style!

The post 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days – Day 1 appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/1V3Jhsh

No comments:

Post a Comment