Thursday, March 31, 2016

Vlog 17 – What to Do Before You Move Abroad

Last summer my good friend and Location Rebel member Colin Pomeroy quit his job and moved to Thailand to pursue his own business.

He came back this month for a wedding and I got a chance to ask him a few questions about his move and some of the things he wished he had done before he left.

The place we were at was pretty loud, but I did my best to decipher the message :)

Also, I'm thinking about doing a daily video blog for 31 days to celebrate my 31st birthday.

The thought of doing it it is terrifying, but is it something you'd actually be interested in? Let me know, and maybe we'll make it happen :)

Digging the vlog? Check out more videos here!



from Location 180 | Build a Business, Live Anywhere, Achieve Freedom http://ift.tt/1Y2E1oj

No comments:

Post a Comment