Sunday, March 27, 2016

30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days is coming!

Hair Romance - 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days

I've been hinting at a new project for way too long so I'm excited to announce that my next hair series – 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 days – starts THIS WEEK!

Yes, it needs capital letters and an exclamation point as I'm thrilled to be starting this long-awaited series. It's finally here!

Ever since I created the original 30 Hairstyles in 30 Days, I've been asked to do the same for curly hair. I'll be sharing a new hairstyle in curly hair over the next 30 days here on the blog.

Tomorrow I'll have a curly hair styling tutorial and then from Wednesday I'll be posting a new hairstyle every day. If you don't want to miss a post, subscribe here and I'll send you updates.

I often straighten my hair to shoot my tutorials but that doesn't mean my hairstyles can only be done in straight hair. From a practical point of view, it's just easier for me to shoot tutorials in straight hair. It's very different to photograph a tutorial than just to wear it as I often style it a couple of times to get the step-by-step just right. In straight hair, the steps are easier to see and my hair doesn't keep frizzing as I style and re-style it.

But I've been practising and this month is all about the curls!

My hair is naturally curly and I'll be sharing curl styling tips and hairstyle inspiration all throughout the month.

So I'd love to hear from you. Do you have curly hair? What are your biggest issues?

What types of hairstyles would you like to see in 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days?

PS. Don't forget you can subscribe here and I'll send you updates on my curly hair posts.

The post 30 Curly Hairstyles in 30 Days is coming! appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/21NNscf

No comments:

Post a Comment