Thursday, March 9, 2017

17 of the best video braid tutorials

I’ve rounded up 17 of the best video braid tutorials to save your from wasting hours on YouTube.

Ever go on a YouTube spiral? That’s kind of what inspired this post.

I started watching a braid tutorial and then kept going and going and… you know this story.

Anyway, I realised that I should keep some of my favourite hairstyle tutorials here so I can easily find them again later. You can also bookmark this page so you can find a cool braid tutorial for your next hairstyle.

If you can’t braid, I would really recommend getting a copy of my 30 Braids in 30 Days ebook. It’s your step-by-step guide to all the basic braids and includes over 35 unique tutorials you can do in your own hair.

17 of the best video braid tutorials

Feather waterfall and ladder braid combo

5 strand Dutch braid tutorial

Mohawk braid top knot tutorial

Formal braids

Twisted edge fishtail braid

Twisted crown braid

Fishtail braid tutorial

Zipper braid tutorial

Big loop braid tutorial

Mermaid half braid tutorial

How to braid curly hair

Dutch woven 4 strand braid

Double Dutch braid updo

Dutch infinity braid tutorial

Pull through mohawk braid

Double Dutch braids with extensions

Loop braid and flower rosette braid tutorial

If you’re not already subscribed to my channel, head over to Hair Romance TV now and hit subscribe!

And if you need some more braiding advice, here are 5 tips for better braids.

What are your fave hair or beauty channels on YouTube?

The post 17 of the best video braid tutorials appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2m4dUQN

No comments:

Post a Comment