Thursday, March 23, 2017

I need your help

Is anyone else is freaking out about how fast 2017 is going?

I mean it's almost April and I feel like I'm still working on my New Year's resolutions.

This is now the 7th year that I've been writing Hair Romance and I'm so grateful to still be here. I feel like there's still so much that I need to say about hair that I haven't even covered yet. How's that even possible?

And now I need your help, if you've got a few minutes to spare.

I've put together a few questions that I'd really love to ask you. You're always hearing from me on the blog, and so this is the chance to give some feedback and let me know your opinion on things.

Your opinion really matters to me, and I want to make Hair Romance the best it can be in 2017.

CLICK HERE to tell me what you think.

As a thank you for your time, I've also got five Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrances to give away! If you'd like to win one just pop your email address at the end and I'll be choosing five lucky winners.

You can also stay completely anonymous if you like and be brutally honest, I can take it. 😉

Click here to take the quick survey

Thank you so much and I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Christina xx

The post I need your help appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2o9MM43

No comments:

Post a Comment