Sunday, March 19, 2017

My favourite braid video tutorial – curly hair crown braid

Learn how to do my favourite curly hair braid in my new video tutorial.

The high crown braid has become a regular in my hair-drobe. It's a style I probably wear at least once a week. It wasn't always this way.

When I first created this tutorial (and you can find my high crown braid tutorial here) I was in agony.

It took me many attempts to get it right and to get the photos as well. My arms were killing me. I had to have a rest before I could get the final photos.

Now it's a totally different story. I can practically do this braid with my eyes closed. I wear the crown braid all the time and in wet or dry hair.

Practice really does make a difference so don't be discouraged – give it another go! You can skip the gym session later 😉

My favourite braid video tutorial – curly hair crown braid

Click here if you can't see the video above

If you prefer to see step-by-step picture tutorials, check out my high crown braid tutorial here.

This crown braid hairstyle has been pinned on Pinterest over 220k times so it's not just me that loves this style. No matter whether your hair is curly or straight, you can wear this updo.

I hope my curly hair crown braid makes it into your weekly hair-drobe too!

What tutorial would you like to see next?

PS. Make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my new posts

The post My favourite braid video tutorial – curly hair crown braid appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance http://ift.tt/2nGCRUi

No comments:

Post a Comment