Thursday, August 9, 2018

How to refresh a salon blowdry / blowout

Do you want to refresh your salon blowdry at home? Here's my easy how to and a full video tutorial on what I really do to style my hair.

It might not seem like it, but I'm pretty lazy with my hair.

I adore the feeling of a salon blowdry and I want it to last. I will put off washing my hair for as long as possible after getting my hair done.

I also have another reason to not wash my hair lately, and that's because it's pink. I've been playing around with the shade and Stevie has got it just right.

Pastel hair colours are semi-permanent, and every time you wash your hair you'll fade your colour. So when it gets to that perfect soft pink, I really don't want to wash my hair.

Lately I've had some amazing blowdries from Stevie English Hair and at Raw Anthony Nader and I want to show you how I restyle my hair to keep my hair looking fresh for as long as I can.

How to refresh a salon blowdry / blowout – Video tutorial

Click here if you can't see the video above

My quick hair restyle routine

My restyle routine is basically:

  • Step 1: Dry shampoo on my roots
  • Step 2: A treatment for the ends
  • Step 3: A quick blowdry of the top layer with a round brush

This quick routine works because the dry shampoo absorbs any extra oils that are making your hair sit a little bit flat, the treatment on the ends helps prevents any damage from blowdrying and using a round brush helps you remove any kinks.

That's what I set out to do with my video above, but you'll see I decided to do a full restyle instead.

Now I normally wouldn't go through as many steps but I knew I was planning to film a few more videos and I wanted my hair to look good all the way around.

On any normal day, I could get away with just doing only the top layer of my hair because nobody's going to look underneath.

But when I'm doing styles here on Hair Romance, you get to see everything so I needed it to be just right.

The products I used:

BTW if you're avoiding silicones, try this silicone free heat protectant instead.

I hope my tutorial helps with refreshing your blowdry and that you only have to stick to the quick version in your hair.

For the record, I managed to get this restyle to last another three days so that's worth it to me.

Do you like to go for a blowdry at the salon? And how long can you keep it looking good in your hair?

Let me know your tricks in the comments.

The post How to refresh a salon blowdry / blowout appeared first on Hair Romance.



from Hair Romance https://ift.tt/2AVAJCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment